Hair line advancement
The hairline is undoubtedly an area where the difference between the genders is quite noticeable. Genetically born males typically have higher hairlines than do genetically born females.
In addition, it is common for the male hairline to recede, especially in the areas just above the temples.
In order to reduce the negative influence that these typically masculine features have on your goal of a feminine appearance, Dr. Cardenas often recommends a surgical procedure to advance the scalp and reshape the hairline.
It is also possible that Hair Transplant Surgery could be appropriate for our patients with substantial male pattern baldness. This procedure is sometimes recommended by itself or in conjunction with the hairline advancement procedure.
There are several techniques, the choice of technique depends on each case, that is why the assessment of a specialist is of vital importance.
Success story: Forehead Remodeling
PRE SURGICAL PROCESS
Important to Know
- Acetylsalicylic acid (Aspirin)
- NSAID medications
- Diet pills
- Hormonal supplements
- Herbal supplements
- Vitamin E
- Omega 3
- Ginkbo Biloba
- Medications for anxiety, depression, and insomnia can continue.
- Medications for high blood pressure, diabe-tes, heart disease, and thyroid problems should be taken as directed by the prescrib-ing physician.
Pre operation Blood Tests
- Hematic Biometry
- Blood Chemistry
- Prothrombin time
- Partial Thromboplastin Time
We have a list of specialist partners who support us with the assessments for our patients.
This protocol is to maximize the certainty that our patients are in the best health condition for your surgery.
The tests performed are:
- PCR, for its acronym in English for 'Polymerase Chain Reaction', is a diagnostic test that allows detecting a fragment of the genetic material of a pathogen, it is being used to determine whether or not a person is infected with COVID. It must be done no more than 5 days before surgery.
- Antibody test, unlike PCR, these tests do not identify the RNA of the virus, but rather detect antibodies produced against the virus using a blood sample, which is another way of knowing if the patients have an infected status.
Pre surgical Evaluation
POST SURGICAL PROCESS
The hospital stay of the forehead remodeling will depend on the assessment of the specialized plastic surgeon, since they can be of short hospital stay or require one day of hospital observation.